We are seeking a motivated, career-oriented professional for our growing regional valuation firm. This position requires the completion of commercial appraisal assignments with data, resource, and review support. The candidate will perform full property valuations via market research, comparables investigation, fieldwork such as property inspections and neighborhood tours, and interviews with property managers, developers, leasing agents, appraisers, lenders, and real estate brokers. Typical reports shall include income pro-formas, operating expense analysis, cash flow projections, marketplace trends, and property fundamentals. Appraised properties will focus on a variety of commercial real estate such as apartments, shopping centers, industrial warehouses, hotels/motels, subdivision land, office buildings, and others.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser license or candidate nearing completion
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Real Estate
- Attention to detail, with productive mind-set
- Commitment to quality, meeting deadlines, and customer service
- Strong spreadsheet, writing, and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Our company is the market leader in its territory, with an established client base that includes financial institutions, property owners, government agencies, and attorneys. Benefits include salary plus bonus, 401k, health, paid licensing and continuing education, and a flexible work environment with remote working capabilities. Our company maintains a culture of friendliness, respect, teamwork, quality, and integrity.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.